State Agencies, Departments & UNL
Nebraska Dept of Agriculture
– Register Pesticide & Fertilizer Labels
– Registered Pesticides Database
– Application for License to Distribute Pesticides
– Pesticide Applicator Licenses Database
– Pesticide Dealers Database
DriftWatch/BeeCheck, a communication tool for reducing instances of pesticide drift.
DriftWatch™ and BeeCheck™ are online mapping services from FieldWatch that allow those with commercial specialty crops, organic crops and beehives to report their field locations. Farmers and other pesticide applicators can review the website to see where specialty crops are located. Included in the registry are commercial apiary sites, vineyards, orchards, fruit and vegetable grow sites, nursery and Christmas tree production sites and certified organic crops.
Nebraska Development Network
Nebraska Secretary of State – UCC Division
-UCC Financing Statement (UCC1) must be filed with Statutory Attachment
-Universal Attachment to Filing Statutory Liens
-UCC Financing Statement Amendment (UCC3) (to terminate or amend a lien)
The Agricultural Retailers Association, Washington D.C.
Crop Life America, Washington D.C.
Federal Government Agencies
US Environmental Protection Agency
– Container and Containment Rule – details on container and containment rules
– Download an EPA brochure (pdf) – Snapshot of the container & containment rules